Knitting and Crocheting
|Haley models Hope Spinnery's "Fir Trees" hat!|
|This is Kaitlyn modeling a variation on Knitting Pure & Simple's "Basic Hat" pattern!|
|And here's Haley in|
O-Wool's "Sideways-Ribbed Cap" and "Basket Lattice Cap," grownup patterns that kids love too!
We stock patterns from the following Maine companies:
- Hope Spinnery
- ... and Jan's own - see below!
And from Vermont:
- Cherry Tree Hill
- Green Mountain Spinnery
- Vermont Organic Fibre Co. (O-Wool)
- Dovetail Designs
- Fiber Trends
- Knitting Pure & Simple
- Leisure Arts
- Maddy Laine
- Mari Patterns
- Oat Couture
We always have lots of others on hand at any time. Call Jan or e-mail for information.
(Selection and prices subject to change without notice)
Patterns by Jan:
Please feel free to use these with our blessing. Don't be afraid to tell your friends where you found them!
- Go Anywhere Shawl
- Infinite variations on my very popular shawl are made be simply varying the yarn and the stitch you use. Several versions may be seen at the shop!
- Fringe for shawl
- Use this fringe for my shawl, or for other garments!
- Felted cell phone case
- I made this originally for my own use. It was a huge hit at Fiber College in September; everyone wanted the pattern! Now it's your turn!
Patterns for my Crazy-Patch class at Fiber College:
Print the .pdf files to 8-1/2 x 11 paper. Tape together and you've got a template!